Founded by Mr Zhaun S Amid-Ahmed(CEO), Zhauns is Africa's No.1 supplier of Profitable & Affordable Business Opportunities for the SMME market to create businesses, employment & alleviate poverty.
Doors to business opportunities don't just open by themselves, they have to be unlocked & it's up to you to turn the knob.
At Zhauns we create NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES in AFRICA that are EASY TO OPERATE, but that are DIFFICULT TO COPY. Business opportunities that offer Incredible Profit Potential with Low operating costs and Big Returns!
Economies can go up or down but will never stop the demand of many of our opportunities and products. A job will always be a job, inflation is escalating, compare prices over the last ten years in many cases 700% increases, wages will never increase at the same level to close the gap. You need an affordable business to beat inflation where the commodities manufactured will always be in demand & will never stop.
Zhauns has develop successful small & medium affordable & profitable machines that will save expensive investment & still be profitable & produces products which has daily high demand & will never stop with minimum production cost. SMME do not have to face big financial & bank interest problems. Our machines helps reduce big overheads in order to manufacture & compete with big companies (who previously protected & enjoy these opportunities & kept them a secret). Another big reason for our success developing small technologies for SMME, is that many people only have small investments for affordable new businesses.
Zhauns: Making profitable products that's in daily demand.
Examples of AFFORDABLE & PROFITABLE POTENTIAL OPPORTUNITIES...
MACHINES TO MAKE:
- Toilet Rolls / Garage & Kitchen wipes
- Soap, washing powder and detergents
- Car Wash Making
- Core Making
- Charcoal / Brickets using sawdust and discarded wood
- Brick / Block Making
- Peanut Butter (Processing)
- Pencil Making (raw material is recycled paper or newspaper)
- Envelopes & Shopping Bags making
- Ice Cream / Ice Cubes / Cones & Ice Lollie Making
- Jumbo Tissue Rolls (using waste paper)
- Fruit / Veggie And Orange Juice Squeezing / Processing
- Aluminium Foil Plates & Rewinding (Supply Rest., Hotels and Public)
- Stationery - Paperclip/Pins/Staples etc.
- Fax paper A4, photocopy paper, cash register roll and Exercise Book
- Wiremesh, Nails, Toothpick Making
- Paper, polystyrene and plastic plates, cups and dinner boxes
- Bakery Equipment
- Roof Sheet / Tile Making
- Recycling Tyre Glass & Plastic
- Serviette / Facial Tissue paper converting
- Shoe repair Making
- Tyre Converting
- Cooking Oil Press from seeds
- Tourism, shuttle & travel services / Rolls Royce hire & services
- Commodity Importers & exporters
- Property Inv. & Dev. / Management
- Suppliers to Supermarkets, Dept. & Chain Stores, Chemists, home industries & general retailers & flea markets
- Many more other opportunities
The company employs directly & indirectly 300 staff with an innovative edge that encourages continuous rethinking of how best to improve products & services to maintain an edge. The emphasis on performance & customer satisfaction is the success of Zhauns group & conducts business worldwide. TRADING ENTITIES: National/International Enquire organogram. PROPERTY HOLDINGS: National/International Enquire organogram. The Group is also involved in property investment, development & project management, & has developed a good team of architects, engineers & people with practical building experience. The Group owns a substantial property portfolio nationally & internationally. INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE: The Group has offices in SA, S America, Asia & Africa AFFILIATED WITH:
- LEADING CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE
- (YPO) Young Presidents Organisation
- (WPO) World Presidents Organisation
- (IOD) Institute of Directors
- (CEO) Chief Executive Organisation
- (JP) Justice of the Peace Association
- (WESGRO) The Western Cape Investment & Trade Promotion Agency
- Government Appointed Liquidators, Trustees & Valuations
- (WECBOF) The Western Cape Business Opportunities Forum
- (NAFCOC) The National African Federated Chamber of Commerce and Industry
GOALS: The globalization of markets & the political evolution in South Africa sets new direction for growth-minded companies. The Group is poised to meet this new reality & an opportunity company to participate in the BEE in the empowering programs of SMME's, unemployed & disadvantaged groups through consortiums, local & international joint ventures & has financial linkages, which make sound business sense.
STAFF COMPLIMENT: The Group employs largely PDI staff.
SUMMARY: Over The Group's history, the company has learned to blend the best traditions of customer service with an innovative edge that encourages continuous rethinking of how best to improve products & services to maintain an edge. The emphasis on performance & customer satisfaction is the success of Zhauns Group.
Member of the Leading Chamber's of Commerce in CT, JHB, DBN and Bloemfontein
Awarded Top 300 Companies
Associated Company Awarded Top 300 Companies
President Nelson Mandela & Mr. Zhaun S. Amid Ahmed (CEO)
Meeting with President F.W. de Klerk & Mr. Zhaun S. Amid Ahmed (CEO)
Meeting with the Rawandan President 2011